Please read this acceptable use policy (“policy”, “AUP”) carefully before using the Life Leaders website (“website”, “service”).
Services provided by us may only be used for lawful purposes. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations in connection with your use of the services. Any material or conduct that in our judgment violates this policy in any manner may result in suspension or termination of the services or removal of the user’s account with or without notice.
You may not use the services to publish content or engage in activity that is illegal under applicable law, that is harmful to others, or that would subject us to liability, including, without limitation, in connection with any of the following, each of which is prohibited under this AUP:
- Phishing or engaging in identity theft
- Distributing computer viruses, worms, trojan horses or other malicious code
- Distributing pornography or adult related content or offering any escort services
- Promoting or facilitating violence or terrorist activities
- Infringing the intellectual property or other proprietary rights of others
- Using automated scripts to retrieve data from the Site and to post comments or messages.
- Making any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting users’ data to send unsolicited email or creating user accounts under false pretences
- Using the Site to advertise or sell goods and services
- Tampering with the security of the Site, including features that restrict access to certain areas of the Site or prevent from copying content.
- Making improper use of the support services provided on the Site
- Using any information obtained from the Site to harass another user
- Using the content on the Site to compete with us
- Reverse engineering any software available on the Site
- Attempting to access any areas of the Site to which access is limited
- Deleting proprietary rights notice from any of the content on the Site
- Causing harm to us and/or the Site
- Using the Site inconsistently with any applicable laws or regulations
- Threatening users with negative feedback
Your services may be suspended or terminated with or without notice upon any violation of this policy. Any violations may result in the immediate suspension or termination of your account.
To report a violation of this policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time, of which you will be promptly updated. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.
Last updated: August 6, 2020